Back in September, we launched insights for our e-commerce customers! Today we add to those features with a new widget and more e-commerce filters for any website using Product JSON-LD.
Most Viewed Products metric
The metric on your Clarity dashboard shows what products on your site are getting the most views over your given timeframe. This allows you to do a number of things such as:
- Watch session recordings to see why views may not convert to sales.
- Creat marketing camapigns around top products.
- Focus your sales funnel on most viewed products.
- Use click and scroll heat maps to make sure your visitors are seeing the right CTAs to complete their purchase.
6 New Product Filters
With the new product filters, you can easily find the insights and recordings you need. Here’s the line-up:
- Price – see how visitors interact with products at different price points.
- Brand – which brands are the most engaging.
- Product Name – spot errors by product.
- Availabilty – how does visitor behavior differ from products in stock to out-of-stock?
- Rating – do popular items have the right call-to-action?
- Number of ratings – see how you can improve your purchase funnel for highly rated products.
Our new metric and product filters will assist in making your e-commerce site a fulfilling customer experience! Enjoy!